Friday, July 16, 2010

What have you been up to?

I did a few shows! I did this:

and this
And I got a new computer.

Work and school will be keeping me from getting to intensely into anything for a little while, but I can still do one-night shows. My next one is Wednesday, and it's particularly meaningful. It's a combination farewell show and fundraiser for the incredible Heather Henderson.

Heather is super cool, and she's going out to California to do all of the ridiculously cool shit that she does so well. Frankly, I'm honored that she'd want me to do a routine for her. She has a mind-blowingly huge and awesome line-up planned for the show. Philly is going to miss her something fierce.

More info here on facebook. You should be there. Not for me, but for Heather.

In the meantime, I desperately want to do a number to this song:

No comments:

Post a Comment