Monday, September 7, 2009

Burlesque Barbarians from Beyond Infinity!



I am more excited for the October show than anything I've done with Revival so far. Maybe it's the incredibly geeky family I grew up in, or the geeky friends I spend my time with. Either way, I'm putting all the energy I've got to give into this one.

This poster was painted by one Mr. Dave Palumbo, professional fantasy illustrator and all-around awesome guy. I think he's also playing the deceased Dr. Mutter in the Mutter Museum show (gotta come see it, then you'll get what I mean). The poster isn't actually blue...I'm not sure why it's doing that, I'll try and upload it again later. It's still gorgeous.

I'm helping our regular writer pen a couple of the sketches since it was decided I had sufficient geek chops to take on the task. My dark secret is that I've never actually played a Dungeons and Dragons campaign (and how weird is my life that not playing D&D is the dark secret?), but I'm well versed in most fantasy and gaming tropes. God knows I've painted enough Warhammer to qualify.

Told you I was a geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment