Thursday, September 24, 2009

Occasionally there are surprises

...and this week's surprise is that I will be able to do the L'Etage show tomorrow night. My teacher canceled lecture.

What is especially happy for me is that I won't be doing the banana strip -- there wasn't time with me taking over the role from the person who was filling in to rehearse the old one or plan a new one. I'm hoping to still be able to sexy up the following strip.

In the original show, I stripped, then interacted with the other strip. The next girl stripped out of a monkey suit and made me into a sundae.

So what I'm hoping to do is to be able to be made into a sundae, minus my previous strip. Also I'll be able to do my hair before and skip wigging it.

Yeah. So come see it. Tickets available online here.

-DD

No comments:

Post a Comment